Friday, January 25, 2013

Nuvali Laguna Houses and Lot for SALE

May I invite everyone to our
OPEN HOUSE EVENT
Evoliving Building
Nuvali, Laguna
Avida Site Office
8 AM to 5 PM


Please bring your family for a truly enjoyable trip.
If interested to purchase a piece of Nuvali, please look for Vicky Lin.
I can guarantee smooth facilitation of your real estate investment here 
from Reservation Stage to your Bank Loan take-out.

Please keep my numbers: 0918 277 5452/ 0916 619 8686
email address: vickytamlin@yahoo.com/ vickytamlin@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I been looking for a house and lot in Nuvali, Laguna because my parents wants to live there. Glad to see this ad of yours on house and lot in Nuvali, Laguna

    you can also look the other website i saw www.dragonestate.biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this blog you introduced very great technology with us.This will save them money in the long run. Less cost for bean counters and management. sell my house fast austin

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept.sell my house fast austin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, I will get back to you as soon as I can :)